LynnAAR

The Blood Detective
Dan Waddell
Vienna Waltz
Teresa Grant
Faithful to Laura - Kathleen Fuller I received a copy of this book via Netgalley and read it with Maggie Boyd for one of All About Romance's Pandora's Box discussions. We were curious about Amish romances, and decided to give this one a try.The storyline actually sounds pretty compelling. Laura Stutzman resides in an Amish community, and is still emotionally recovering from an attack by a young man who had courted her. The man stole money from her family and when pursued by Laura, started a barn fire that left her with major scarring. Laura still struggles to forgive this man, as her religion teaches, which I found totally understandable. Her employer's son Sawyer sees that she is struggling and befriends her, a friendship that starts turning into romance. I thought this book would be different from the usual Amish woman meets modern guy romance and I was interested in reading it, but I have to admit that it was tough going for me. You can find the Pandora's Box discussion of the book here: http://www.likesbooks.com/blog/?p=8626