LynnAAR

The Blood Detective
Dan Waddell
Vienna Waltz
Teresa Grant
Unveiled - Courtney Milan 4.5/5 starsIn some books, a plethora of subplots distracts the reader from the main romance. However, in Unveiled, all the plots and subplots fit smoothly together to create a very rich reading experience. In some ways this book is as much about sibling love and loyalty as romantic love, and both are handled so well that it ends up being a rewarding read. The book opens as Lady Anna Margaret Dalrymple finds herself in terrible straits. Together with her brothers, she has been declared illegitimate as the secret has come out that her father, the Duke of Parford, married her mother while already married to another woman. With the Duke now on his deathbed, a distant relation named Ash Turner who made his fortune in trade appears poised to claim the title. This relative also set in motion the events that led to the Dalrymple children losing their place in society, so his arrival at the ducal estate is not exactly occasion for celebration. For the rest of this review, please visit All About Romance: http://likesbooks.com/cgi-bin/bookReview.pl?BookReviewId=8354