LynnAAR

The Blood Detective
Dan Waddell
Vienna Waltz
Teresa Grant
Home Another Way - Christa Parrish I started reading inspirational fiction and romance as a teenager and, while I have discovered some wonderful books, I find myself sticking primarily to secular fiction and romance because so many of the characters in inspirationals, particularly in contemporary inspies, seem too goody-goody to be true - or likable. In Home Another Way, debut author Christa Parrish manages the rare accomplishment of telling a very good story peopled with flawed and very human characters. Though the tale of a city girl out of her element in the country is one that has been told many times, it comes to life vividly in Parrish's hands without the trite qualities that some readers associate with this theme.This is a partial review. You can find the complete text at All About Romance: http://likesbooks.com/cgi-bin/bookReview.pl?BookReviewId=7072