LynnAAR

The Blood Detective
Dan Waddell
Vienna Waltz
Teresa Grant
Marrying the Preacher's Daughter - Cheryl St.John I read this book for the 2012 TBR Challenge, and since it was a B- for me, we'll call that 3.5 stars. I've loved some of St. John's Harlequin Historicals, so I wanted to try one of her inspirationals. Marrying the Preacher's Daughter is a very sweet and cozy read. St. John does a good job of writing about children and families without making the reader feel emotionally manipulated, and that talent is evident here as much of the story is set among the heroine's family. There were parts of the book I liked a lot, but there were also some pretty glaring editing issues and the pacing toward the end felt uneven.You can find my TBR Challenge column here on the All About Romance blog: http://www.likesbooks.com/blog/?p=8394