LynnAAR

The Blood Detective
Dan Waddell
Vienna Waltz
Teresa Grant
Winter Wishes - Vivi Andrews,  Vivian Arend,  Moira Rogers I actually reviewed this book for AAR back in 2010, but I reread one of my favorite stories from the anthology last night, and still liked it a lot. Here's what I had to say: Even though Christmas is nearly upon us and I've been reading Christmas stories for a couple of months, I felt the need to add one more Christmas anthology to my reading list. With its various paranormal creatures and fun stories, Winter Wishes definitely hit the spot for me.Tangled Tinsel by Vivian Arend gets the anthology off to a fun and very spicy start as two big cat shifters get together over the holidays. The story begins with a very sexy encounter in a dressing room, after which we soon learn that El is really a police officer and her main interest in Kyle is in keeping him in protective custody. Apparently, Kyle witnessed a crime and the authorities expect him to testify in court. Cats tend to roam and so it has been decided that a known cat shifter isn't going to stay free and possibly walk away from testifying in an important case. Though El uses sex initially to get Kyle into custody, the two have a strong physical draw to each other, and it's not long before they start acting on it.This is a partial review, and you can find the complete text at All About Romance: http://likesbooks.com/cgi-bin/anthReview.pl?AnthReviewId=319