LynnAAR

The Blood Detective
Dan Waddell
Vienna Waltz
Teresa Grant
Shades of Midnight - Linda Fallon 3.5 stars This month’s TBR Challenge read is supposed to be one recommended by a fellow reader. In this case, I went for a 2003 paranormal historical(and RITA winner) recommended to me when I blogged about my hunt for something both romantic and creepy.Shades of Midnight by Linda Fallon (aka Linda Winstead Jones) definitely fit the bill both for romance and for creepiness. This ghostly romance set in 1880s Georgia was one of those books that formed pretty vivid pictures in my mind. Though the book had its weak moments, lack of creepy atmosphere was not one of them and I would probably give it a B- if I were grading.This is a partial review. You can find my full TBR Challenge column at All About Romance: http://www.likesbooks.com/blog/?p=9419