LynnAAR

The Blood Detective
Dan Waddell
Vienna Waltz
Teresa Grant
Snow Blind - P.J. Tracy 3.5 stars While I didn't like this book quite as much as the other Monkeewrench books, it was still enjoyable. The basic set-up has Detectives Magozzi and Rolseth trying to figure out who is killing people and entombing the bodies in snowmen. The Monkeewrench crew has only mild involvement in this book, which was kind of a shame because even though I really liked the police characters, I would have enjoyed seeing a little more development of the ongoing relationship between Magozzi and McBride.On the plus side, the investigation takes detectives into a most unusual corner of rural Minnesota and what they uncover there definitely kept me reading, as did the various characters in the local sheriff's department. I'm still not sure if I liked the twist ending of this book, but it was definitely a little different.