LynnAAR

The Blood Detective
Dan Waddell
Vienna Waltz
Teresa Grant
The Convict's Bounty Bride - Lena Dowling With historicals a bit thinner on the ground these days, I find myself trying just about any that come my way in hopes of discovering buried treasure. One could plausibly argue that The Convict's Bounty Bride deserves burial, but not because it's treasure.Since Escape is Harlequin Australia's digital line, one might suspect this novella has an Australian tie - and it does. The hero, James Hunter, has recently returned from Australia. He served a sentence for a crime he did not commit and in the process, managed to make his fortune. Now he is back in England to secure the hand of his promised bride, despite the taint of conviction that would otherwise make him a less than promising prospect.Lady Thea Willers isn't about to take news of her impending marriage lying down. Oh no. Thea can stomp and pout with the very best of feisty heroines and on top of all that, she has spent a lot of time studying the work of Mary Wollstonecraft. It becomes obvious throughout the story that Thea is not terribly familiar with the life of her intellectual idol, but Thea is a Determined Feisty Heroine, and small things like ignorance and naivete will never stop her.This is a partial review. You can find the complete text at All About Romance: http://likesbooks.com/cgi-bin/bookReview.pl?BookReviewId=9477