LynnAAR

Vienna Waltz
Teresa Grant

Review - About Last Night

About Last Night - Ruthie Knox

It took me a little while to get into this story because Cath was driving me nuts there for a bit, but once I did, I just loved it. This is one of those romances that certainly has some angst, but isn't completely wallowing in it.Cath Talarico has a troubled past and is now starting over in London as a curator's assistant in a museum, so hooking up with the wealthy banker son of a very connected family isn't something she'd expect to have happen. But it does - and the unfortunately named Neville Chamberlain turns out to be a pretty wonderful guy. I wish Cath didn't spend so much time convinced that things couldn't possibly work out between them due to the class divide, though her apprehensions certainly make sense at first. However, the romance is hot and ultimately very satisfying, and the last few chapters of the book were quite the emotional payoff. I ended up with quite the book hangover from this one, which is why I'm now rereading a book I already know I like.