LynnAAR

The Blood Detective
Dan Waddell
Vienna Waltz
Teresa Grant

Scorched (Tracers Series #6)

Scorched - Laura Griffin Laura Griffin knows how to tell a gripping story, so if you haven't been reading the Tracers series, you've been missing out. This series centered on the CSI expertise of the Delphi Center contains some great, edge-of-your-seat reads. Scorched is no exception, as we see forensic anthropologist Kelsey and her ex-boyfriend Gage come to terms with their past while trying to survive the killers chasing them in the present.At the time this book opens, Gage Brewer and Kelsey Quinn have broken off their prior relationship and tried to move on with their lives. Gage buries himself in his work as a Navy SEAL while Kelsey works her cases and tries to create a new life, even getting engaged to an FBI agent. Things change when Gage's commanding officer, who happens to be Kelsey's uncle, gets killed on a mission. This brings him back in touch with Kelsey just as events in Kelsey's life are starting to heat up. Though Kelsey has broken off her engagement, she remains in touch with the FBI agent, and when she witnesses horrific crimes while visiting him one evening, she finds herself on the run. When Gage learns what happened, he knows Kelsey is in danger and sets out to find her.This is a partial review. You can find the complete text at All About Romance: http://www.likesbooks.com/cgi-bin/bookReview.pl?BookReviewId=9268