LynnAAR

Dan Waddell
Vienna Waltz
Teresa Grant

A Study in Seduction

A Study in Seduction - Nina Rowan "Gee, that math is so romantic!" Um...yeah. I'm pretty sure I've never heard those words uttered. I like trying new-to-me authors, and I'm almost always up for reading historicals, so I decided to try out A Study in Seduction even if I feared the mathematician angle wouldn't exactly sweep me off my feet. Oh, how wonderfully wrong I was.Lydia Kellaway is a mathematical genius, but perhaps not the most skilled in maneuvering through society. Keeping this in mind, one can understand why she might barge in at the home of Alexander Hall, Viscount Northwood, a man to whom she has not been introduced. All she really knows about Alexander is that he purchased her mother's locket from a pawnshop and that she is determined to have the heirloom piece back. After what is best described as an uncomfortably odd encounter, Alexander finds himself intrigued by the unusual Lydia and her puzzles.This is a partial review. You can find the full text at All About Romance: http://likesbooks.com/cgi-bin/bookReview.pl?BookReviewId=9201