LynnAAR

The Blood Detective
Dan Waddell
Vienna Waltz
Teresa Grant

All They Need (Harlequin Super Romance)

All They Need - Sarah Mayberry Sarah Mayberry proves once again that she can balance writing about serious, meaty issues and heartfelt romance. This is a very sweet story about two people finding love with one another after having been battered around a bit by life.Mel Porter is a vibrant, larger than life woman with a fantastic sense of humor who had most of her personality crushed out of her by an emotionally abusive ex-husband. Not surprisingly, as she comes into her own again she is wary of relationships and avoids anything that smacks of her ex's high society world. Flynn Randall comes from a very influential Australian family and Mel is instantly suspicious of him, but something about his warmth and genuine kindness starts slipping past her defenses.Mel is a smart, very fun character and the dialogue between the leads just sparkles sometimes. Much of the time, Flynn just seems like the perfect nice guy, but when Mayberry gives readers a window into his struggles as he watches his father slip into dementia, his character takes on a little more depth. Even though All They Need tackles some tough issues, this really is a feel-good story and I found myself smiling most of the way through it.