LynnAAR

The Blood Detective
Dan Waddell
Vienna Waltz
Teresa Grant

Monsoon Wedding Fever (Harlequin Romance Series #4348)

Monsoon Wedding Fever - Shoma Narayanan I gave this a B- at All About Romance, so I guess it's really 3.5 stars. I remember seeing news online about Mills and Boon publishing romances by Indian authors for sale in India, and I had hoped that some of these might find their way to other markets as well. I've enjoyed Harlequin books from the UK and Australia, and I'm always happy to try branching out still further. For November 2012, North American readers are getting their chance to read the first of the Mills and Boon India books to reach the American market. Monsoon Wedding Fever isn't perfect, but it is a fun tale of lovers reunited and even more than the romance, I loved getting a glimpse into another culture beyond my own.This is a partial review. You can find my complete review at All About Romance: http://www.likesbooks.com/cgi-bin/bookReview.pl?BookReviewId=9206